Can I just say that one of my favorite pass times is watching my belly move! This is most likely the last time I will ever experience the sacred opportunity of being pregnant. Even though I am ready to not be pregnant, I am cherishing all the wiggles, hiccups and bumps. It is crazy to think that we will have a new born in a month or less. I am scheduled for a c-section October 2 at 7:00. Can't wait to meet him! I love you buddy!
5 comments:
I LOVED that part of being pregnant! I remember lying down and watching my belly move from one side to the other and watching little kicks come poking out. So fun!
Congrats! We wish you all the best with your knew little one. How exciting!
I loved being pregnant!!! But now dealing with Sara, I wish I could send her back...hee hee!!! She is just so so different then my Jenna bug...
so happy for you, can't wait to see him--at least pictures for now.
Chris-- your belly is so cute! Good luck with your c-section. I was wondering when you were going to have your baby. Too bad you don't have to go through the 'ring of fire.' get it? :)
Even though I didn't enjoy being pregnant, it was so fun to see him move. I'm sooo excited for you and your family!!!
Post a Comment