Thursday, September 10, 2009

Progress!

I went to the doctor today and she said I am 2 cm and 50% effaced! I have had lots of contractions today but nothing consistent. Sure wonder if it will be today or in 3 weeks (probably 3 weeks, just to make me crazy)! I will be 36 weeks tomorrow so it would be good to get in one more week. I will keep y'all posted.

4 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

Aren't the last weeks/days of pregnancy just the longest? Glad to hear that you are enjoying pregnancy though; it really is a miracle. Hope you are enjoying your second year too. We miss you guys down here in Texas. You mentioned you wanted our new address, so here it is:
4006 Shawnee Circle
Bryan, TX 77802
Hope to hear from you...and Rocky Rich very soon!

Laura said...

Yay for progress! Your body is already more prepared than mine was after being 8 days late. I hope Rocky comes happy and healthy!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well! Can't wait to hear the good news! :)