Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rockwell Peterson Rich













Well, here he is! The moment I have been waiting for, for a very long time!!! Rockwell Peterson Rich aka ROCKY (Rock lobster, Rockstar, Rockmaninoff, Rock Dawg) was born Friday October 2, 2009 at 7:31 am in Bloomington, Indiana. He was 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. Rocky has some serious cheeks and black hair. He is such a great baby, very mellow and cuddly. I am totally in love with him. I am always amazed how the bond between a mother and her baby can be so instant and so deep.

The c-section was fabulous, I LOVE my doctor. They gave me some anesthesia that makes you uber itchy! The same thing happened with Cooper. I tried not to use my fingernail because I didn't want to have scratch marks all over. So I used a wet washcloth instead (I was very hot and nauseated so they put it on my head). Well low and behold I scrubbed most of my skin off my FACE! I am feeling sooooo much better now. I have a very sore tummy but, other than that I am in HEAVEN! Looks like Rocky is getting ready for a little snack.

24 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

Oh, finally! Congratulations! I've called my mom every day for the past week to find out if you'd had him yet. I'm so happy for you guys. He is seriously so handsome! I am so excited to see you all again soon. I've decided to invite myself over and come visit. What do you think?

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a cutie.

Liz said...

I said it on facebook, but he is absolutely adorable!!! You look great, too! Congratulations!

Laura said...

What cute pictures! I especially love the one that's upclose of his face. What a cute dimpled chin and little mouth! You look amazing too. I wish you the best of luck in recovery and if you need someone to talk to, call me!

Emily said...

He is so handsome and you look wonderful! Tell Matt hello for me!

miche said...

Chris, I get so used to facebook that I forget to check your blog! Darling pictures - great to read more than a few phrases too. So glad everything went well... love ya!!!!!

Jacci Halliday said...

Rocky is DARLING! I can't believe how much he looks like Ruby! We are all so glad he is here safe and sound. :)

Mo-Reen said...

Rocky is adorable! Congratulations to all of you! Does this mean you're done with the support hose? :) Hope you recover quickly.

Aim the Flame said...

I hope Rockwell will "sleep well" for you! We went to Balboa Park today and I thought of Rocky! "Adrienne! Aaaadrienne!"

mbunker said...

You make the cutest babies! I am so glad everything went well! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Chelsey said...

Congrats! He's darling and I'm so glad everything went well! If you need anything at all, please call me.

The Lowe Family said...

Rocky is such a cutie!! Congratulations! I hope recovery goes well. I'll be thinking of your little family.

Holly said...

OH Chrispy, he's perfect! I'm so happy for you. You told me he looks just like Ruby but I think that first picture is EXACTLY Cooper. It looks like he just fits in your family perfect!! I love you and I'm glad all is well (as well as it can be with you living far away)! I'm thinking of you and tell Matt congrats too! Love your liver!

Kate said...

OH! What a sweetie! He looks just like his big brother and sister. Hope you all are doing well! We are all so very happy for you.

LOTS OF LOVE from SLC!

jen said...

He is adorable. Glad to hear that all went well. I bet you missed not having a hosptial pal this time around! We miss you!

Lori Ellsworth said...

I love his name! And he is the cutest little guy! We wish you all the best.

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

Congrats!! What a cute little boy! It is great to see that you are all doing so well. We have a blog too if you would like to take a look. It is leviandmarissarichins.blogspot.com

Anna Peterson said...

He is SO ADORABLE! Dave and I just love the model shot with the white sheets. Congratulations!!! We hope we get to see him soon.

Natalie said...

Congrats! Love those cheeks!!

Jedda said...

You look perfect together! Happiness! Congrats!

Melissa J. said...

Hooray!!! Congrats. WE are so excited for you guys!!!
Miss you. Keep us posted.

The Angler and the Artist said...

Chris, Matt, Ruby, Cooper . . . Congrats on Rocky's safe arrival! What a wonderful experience for you to share together and one that each of you will remember forever. You, Chris and Matt, are truly living your dreams and creating some of your lives' most enduring memories!
XO, Sue Puppy

Jess said...

How ADORABLE!! Congrats guys....so glad to be back in touch with you!!!

Abbigail said...

He is so beautiful. Congratulations!!!!! Hope to see you on the soccer field again soon.