
Rocky finally got to meet some family! My brother and his family came to see us all the way from Virginia! It was so good to be with family. My kids loved to be with cousins!!!!

We love to make homemade pretzals! Man are they yummy. Especially when you coat them in butter, cinnamon, and sugar!!!

I just had my 6 week appointment. I absolutely love Dr. Watters (Aegis) and her darling nurse Erica. When I walked out of the office, I felt like I was walking away from some great friends. Thanks ladies!!!

I ahve had the hardest time getting all three of my kids in one picture at the same time. I did it!!! Cooper hasn't wanted to hold Rocky much, so when he did I had to get a picture!
6 comments:
fun...fun...family is fun!! Eric's fam??? girls made me think of Kathleen?
love to see rocky, he is getting so big!!
Oh wow- I am a bad friend! I haven't checked your blog for so long and I didn't even realize you had the babus! Rockwell- I'm lovin' that name! It's look like you are doing so great. And Rubs and Coop are so bit too! Man time flies. When will you guys be back in town? I know its hard to see people outside of fam when come into town but we would love to say a quick hi and catch up the next time you are here. take care!
Oooh Chris I miss you guys! I love reading your blog and seeing all of your cute pictures. I miss all of you and I can't wait to meet Rocky! When are you coming to SLC?
i like that last pic, the kids eyes look nice and big and CUTE!
I LUUUUV seeing Rocky in those familiar outfits. It takes me back several months (to an easier time compared to what's going on now in my house)!! I miss you. We need to talk soon and I'm sure it's my turn to call. I will try hard!!!
Chris-hi this is lisa esplin. I'm blog stalking you. :) I just had to laugh because ERica and Dr. WAtters are the best!!!! I had them both with the girls and they are awesome!
Post a Comment