I haven't posted anything for a while because I have been working on a Blog book! I am so excited about it, but it is taking forever. As I have been editing my book I realized that my spelling SUCKS!!!! Ignorance was bliss! I just barely noticed the spell check icon. My favorite typo was that I spent last Christmas in Virgina!! Only one person has commented about my terrible spelling a few years ago when I wrote about being a candy stripper!
Ruby came up to me with an Aesop's Fable book saying that it had a bad word in it. I looked and sure enough, there was the story about the Crane and the ASS! I was shocked that she knew it was a bad word :( I explained how it was a synonym for a donkey, but the other meaning was inappropriate. Hours later, she was playing with Rocky. We often say he is as cute as a bug in a rug or that he is a chunky monkey or some other animal. Well she decided to use her new vocabulary and said that he was the cutest little ass. Somehow she missed the part of our conversation that we don't use that word.
9 comments:
That is too dang funny! Go, Ruby! And a blog book? Do tell!
Chris that is hilarious! I love it! What a funny girl, just like her mamma:)
Oh Ruby -- she has me giggling! How darling is that?
My Blurb book came in the mail today! I think I might sleep with it under my pillow -- that's how much I love it.
So So funny! Love that girl. what exactly is a blog book? So curious.
Reminds me of the time I called my mom a bast*** when I was about her age. I heard it on tv and thought it seemed funny.
That is so funny...I'm just sitting her cracking up!
well rocky is pretty cute. the picture of you and matt in the top left corner, if you didn't know better, it looks like he has on football pads!
that is so dang funny!!! I just love that Ruby!!!
oh man, that reminds me - I have a blog book that I'm only half done editing for 2007-2008. Is 2009 gone already? Can't even keep up with the easiest thing! Glad you made yours into a book though - it is the best way to journal and scrapbook by far!
Ha ha ha!! That's hilarious.
Post a Comment