Saturday, April 24, 2010

It is great to be 8!













I can't believe that I have been a mom for 8 years! There are hundreds of reasons why I love my girl, but I am just going to share 8 of them:
  1. She makes me want to be a better person.
  2. She knows that she is a child of God.
  3. She takes great care of Rocky and sometimes Cooper :).
  4. She is my nutty buddy, I love that crazy kid!!!
  5. She is a very talented artist, swimmer, student, comedian, and lovebug!
  6. She makes others feel welcome.
  7. She asks amazing questions.
  8. She is my favorite daughter!!!
Rubes thanks for being the amazing person that you are. I feel so blessed to be your mom. You have taught me so much and I look up to you!

Thanks for being my favorite girl!

I love you!

4 comments:

Amber said...

It's so fun to see pictures of Ruby from when she was a baby since we didn't know her then. She was a darling baby, and is such a cute little girl!

Abbigail said...

She is such a beautiful girl. Happy birthday!

katyasmommy said...

Happy Birthday to my first best friend. From Katya

Jedda said...

What beautiful girls you BOTH are! Thanks for sharing that cute maroon dress with us. It looks darling on Ruby!