
Rocky and I participated in an eye study a few weeks ago. As a bonus we both got free eye exams. I really had no reason to have one, other than it was free. The doctor did my exam and then told me there was a little spot she wanted someone to look at, so I am thinking, OH BOY this can't be good. The second doctor checked things out and told me that I have a small tear in my retina! I am going to see a specialist tomorrow to determine what to do next. Sure glad I went in for the eye exam! Best case scinario is that it will heal on its own. If not I may have to have laser surgery to fix the problem. Maybe it is a mote or a beam that they can cast out!
I have told many of you about my favorite cookbook called Favorites. I just found out that there is a new one coming out AND you can order both of them right here!
2 comments:
boo tear in retina. Yay Favorites!
I LOVE Favorites!! I haven't quite made EVERYTHING in it yet!
Post a Comment