Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Relief!!!

It's all good! The tests they did on my eye show that there is a small spot that is bleeding but they were able to solve the problem with laser surgery. They gave me so many eye drops to numb my eye that it made my teeth numb! The laser surgery was freaky but it didn't hurt. I am so relieved that all is well. I am a worry wart, so it is so nice to know that I am not going to need a glass eye or a pirate patch...argh!!! I am so very thankful for all the things I can see with my eyes. I have done a lot of staring at the all the beautiful blossoms and my beautiful little buckaroos. So thankful to have healthy eyes!!!!
One of the best words to describe Rocky is JOLLY!!!! He exudes JOY!!
More joy! I realized these 2 were way to quiet the other day.

6 comments:

amy stansel said...

oh i am so glad you are OK!! That is a HUGE relief!!

Emily said...

I am so glad everything turned out okay. Whew! And when kids are quiet there's always a reason--and it usually involves permanent marker, nail polish or lipstick.

katyasmommy said...

We are also glad that you won't have to have a pirate patch, though you would look pretty cute in one. We're glad everything worked out!

Lisa said...

glad to know your eye is ok...and that you will still be able to see who you moon!!! :)

Laura said...

yay, Yay, YAY for being okay!!

Amber said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is okay with your eye. The thought of lazer eye surgery kinda freaks me out, but I'm glad that it wasn't painful.