Sunday, April 4, 2010

So blessed to be a woman!

Can I just say how much I love my GAL PALS? I have so many great women in my life! I am so thankful for all the love and support I get from my friends (not just the ones pictured). It is crazy to think this whole MBA experience is winding down and we will be parting our separate ways. We have absolutely loved this place and all the great friends we have met. In case you were wondering, those are NOT rubber bands on Rocky's thighs!
I absolutely loved watching General Conference this weekend! I feel so blessed to be a mom and so honored that Heavenly Father trusts me with 3 of his children. I was amazed how many talks were about parenting and so grateful for the things I learned. It seems like most of the talks were specifically meant for me! The main thing I got out of this weekend is that Heavenly Father loves me and is very aware of my situation. I need to replace my fears with faith, do my best, and just keep on keeping on!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Chris ---I miss you!! You are THE Woman! Those girls are lucky to have you as a friend ;)

Anna said...

Amen!

Jedda said...

Thanks for being such an amazing friend!

Jenner said...

i'm thankful for some dang good cinnamon rolls!