Sunday, September 5, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

We know what Coop will be asking for Christmas this year! I absolutely LOVE Jack-o-lantern smiles from my kids. It makes me want to eat them up! Rocky is getting teeth faster than Cooper can loose them. He is working on all FOUR of his top teeth right now.

Things are going great here in SLC. We miss B-Town something fierce, but what is not to love about being surrounded by family and friends (old and new). I am loving the mountains, the temple, fry sauce and my new favorite sweet potato fries!

4 comments:

Jedda said...

I just made sweet potato fries last night. We sure miss you and your family!

Sara said...

We miss you!

Abby said...

We miss you guys!! Love the updates on the Great Teeth race!

Laura said...

Fun! I always did like losing my teeth - Cooper is even cooler looking with his two front teeth missing!