Sunday, September 26, 2010

The fun continues


Ruby is having so much fun sewing at Grandmas!
Yippee, we are getting a new Rich!!! Uncle James is tying the knot. Now we will have 2 aunt Amys and they will both be Amy Rich!


This is what happens when Cooper feeds Rocky!
Cooper saw this picture and wondered how we stuck Rocky on the roof. Now that is a big baby!
Buddies!
Zoo babies.

Notice how he doesn't even look guilty for pulling all the TP off the roll. I think this is a rite of passage, I have a picture of all 3 of my dudes doing this. I am just glad the lid was closed, Rocky loves to splash in the toilet!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Those babies of yours are growing up so quickly! Love the shot of the giant baby on the roof. :) You look great, too, babe! Say hi to Matt for me!

Jedda said...

IT's crazy to see Rocky STANDING! You're family is DARLING and I love the roof photo ;)

Abby said...

Great pictures Chris! Love your short hair cut too!

Jess said...

Great pics Chris! Your hair is super cute! We are coming to UT in the middle of oct, we should try to get together.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Rocky is so big! And I love his hair! Yours is really cute too! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!

miche said...

Cute short hair!!! it feels like ages since I last saw you...

Erin said...

I am still laughing from the rocky on the roof picture. I love your hair too! We miss you. Hope things are going well.