








Dear Rocky,You changed my life a year ago as you entered our family. From the beginning you have brought peace. There is something absolutely magical about you. I love your chunky monkey thighs and cheeks. I love your giant sparkly blue eyes. I love your 3 little jack o lantern teeth (they are pretty dang sharp by the way). I love how you have a hollow leg, you could eat ALL day (you get that from your momma). I love how you growl like a little Wild Thing. I love how you crawl with an attitude. I love your little neck curls. I love the way you squeal with delight. I love to watch the how you brighten any room. I love that I can make you happy and protect you. I love that you need me and I need you.
I don't love that you are growing up right before my very eyes. I want to freeze you in time and keep today forever. Pretty soon you will start telling me no, telling me dinner is yucky, and that you would rather go play with someone else.
Thank you for everything you have done for me. This has been a crazy year, but in the midst of all the craziness, you have brought peace. I pray that I can be the mom that you need me to be. I love you Rockstar!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom
4 comments:
I can't believe he is one! He is so cute.. I might just come and take him! : ) we miss you guys and hope all is well~
I love Rocky. You're right, he is a joy and he does brighten any room he's in! Happy Birthday!
that went by way too fast! Happy Birthday RockStar!
So cute! Yes, call us on my cell 801 440 8743 so we can get together while we are in SLC next weekend.
Post a Comment