Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's not FAIR!!!


I love going to the Utah State Fair every fall, OK any fair for that matter. What a great place for people watching and notable quotes from my kids. My favorite quote came from Cooper this year. One of the pigs had some issues with its behind, Coop pointed it out and said "It looks like that pig just pooped a BRAIN" That comes from the same kid who told me at dinner tonight that he doesn't like home made meat.
Can you tell I love to make my kids stick their grumpy little faces out of holes?
This was Coopers favorite spot. I bet he stood here for 30 minutes drooling over the LEGOS.
This was my favorite spot, the butter sculpture. The whole thing is made out of 700 lbs. of butter!
Rocky's cowlick has now turned into a "GOATLICK"
Now that is what I call hamBOOGERS!

1 comment:

Luann said...

Chris, you really should work for a company that could use your quick wit. You are hilarious!