Monday, December 13, 2010

Warning: NOT for the faint of heart!!!

You think you had a crappy day? Ask Rocky about his! If I would have told you it was this bad, you never would have believed me. Don't tell me that I didn't warn you! Man am I grateful his Binki was in his mouth!

13 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That definitely takes the cake for worse blow out ever!!!! I'm sorry!!!

katyasmommy said...

That is so sad and so hilarious at the same time.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Definitely the worst blow out I've seen! What a mess!!

Chelsey said...

Wow!! How did he do that? That's amazing...I'm sorry!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Holy Crap. I am so sorry for you Chris. Too bad it's not summer and you just couldn't throw him on the lawn and hose him off. If that was my kid I would have added vomit to the mix of his poop. You poor, poor thing.

BUT! Thank you for pausing to take a picture of it so we can all laugh, but feel bad too. :)

Luke and Marin said...

I am sorry you had to clean all that up mama! How the heck did he get schmuck all over himself?! My goodness!!!

Abby D said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a mess. I'm sure he's thankful that one of you took time to capture this picture....he'll cherish it!

Sara said...

That is a lot of poop! Yuck-o!

Dave and Catherine said...

All I could do was gasp & say "Oh my gosh" over & over again. Was he sick or something? How could that possibly happen?

Mike said...

All I can say is wow...wow.

Joy said...

AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenner said...

oh wow. you weren't kidding. that is disgusting.

Heidi said...

That is UNREAL!! I've got to show this to Gary. Crazytown!!