Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bird is the word!




Snowbird that is!! I haven't been skiing for YEARS!!! I grew up going every Saturday with my dad and brothers. I have so many great memories hanging out with my dad on the chair lift. He would sing "High on a mountain top". My first time skiing was at Snowbird on Chickadee as a little girl. I got separated from my dad and tried to ride the lift by myself. I ended up riding DOWN the lift, you don't see many people doing that folks.

We took our big dudes back to my motherland. More great memories on Chickadee! It is so fun to see your kids learn to do something you love. I was so proud of them. I know you are all jealous of my sweet, green, one piece ski suit. Back off, it is toasty warm!

6 comments:

katyasmommy said...

We should take our kids up to the Alta Ski Free after 3!

miche said...

Chris, only you could rock that snowsuit. right on.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Ah jealous! Snowbird is the place I always went growing up to. Its my favorite resort because I know it so well. I'm totally jealous....and Chris-I am totally digging the torquoise one peice! Love it!

amy stansel said...

ahhh that looks like so much fun. Can't wait to hit the slopes with my kids!!

Jess said...

Chris you look fabulous!!! That is awesome to see your kids doing something that you loved!

Jedda said...

Sheesh we haven't even seen a mountain-much less got to ski-in forever! Live it up!