Rocky LOVES his binki or PLUG! I have been dreading the whole weaning process so I have been putting it off. I had him down to just having his binki in bed for about a week. Then about a week ago I just decided to go cold turkey. His first nap he cried for about 10 minutes. That night I told him that Cooper doesn't have one, so he didn't need one. He didn't make a PEEP! I thought it was beginners luck. Nope!! He doesn't act like he misses it at all. The crazy thing, he is sleeping better! Why didn't I do this months ago? Now lets just hope potty training is that easy!
I was just called as a councilor in the Primary Presidency (I get to work with the kids at my church). I am really excited about it. We met for the first time last night. Thank heavens for my GPS, it was a 40 minute drive!!! I am amazed how big our ward boundaries are.
We have a week long spring break. It has been raining for most of it :(.
1 comment:
Congrats on the no-binky! Ella was pretty much the same way. She loved it, but also gave it up pretty easily. I'm glad it's working well for you! And congrats on the new calling - what fun!!
Post a Comment