
That little chunky profile sucking on the bottle is me. You can see where Rocky got his cheeks from!I feel so blessed to have such an amazing dad. I have always been a daddy's girl, still am. My dad is my hero. He has been through a lot in his life. I have never heard him complain about any of his trials. Instead of asking why me, he asks what should I learn from this. My dad is one of the friendliest people you will ever meet. He can start up a conversation with just about anyone. He gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. He is always happy to share whatever he has with others. He is kind and gentle, but can give the greatest teddy bear hugs. I have always been his favorite daughter (I don't have any sisters).
Thanks for all you do! I love you Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment