



We tried a new beach, Watch Hill Beach in Rhode Island. It is only 1 1/2 hours away from our house. Rhode Island was absolutely beautiful. I love all the Hydrangea bushes, they were everywhere. Parking was a nightmare! Matt dropped us off and about 2 hours later he showed up. He had to park 3 1/2 miles away and walk all the way down the beach to find us! The coolest find: a dead sting ray washed up on the shore.
3 comments:
The beach!!! That is close to my heart!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
I'd walk 3.5 miles just to go to a beach right now! We miss you! We are going to have to come for a visit!
thanks so much for discovering a new beach.....I can not wait to check it out.....yes, even the nasty parking situation :) I will do anything for hydrangeas and beach in the same day :)
Post a Comment