Thursday, August 25, 2011

No wonder we are tired!

We have been living it up all week long!!!

I even had potty training thoughts this week. I bought big boy pants for the Rockstar, only to realize they are way to TIGHT!!! You know your underwear is too tight when it doesn't fit on your head!

Basketball Hall of Fame:



We checked out the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA. Tickets are normally super pricey, so we went on the FREE DAY (along with the rest of Western Mass!). Ruby LOVES basketball, she really enjoyed hooping it up! I loved the old fashioned "onsies" the players used to wear. I am hoping they wore shorts over them!
Have you ever wanted to eat one of your babies? Confession: I have to hold back every day!!!

Neighborhood waterfight!
We are blessed to have AWESOME neighbors, again!!

NYC:

Can you make your hair do that?

3 of us moms and all of our girls did a gals trip to New York. It was so fun hanging out with my favorite girl. It was also nice not to have to worry about strollers, naps and diaper bags! We had so much fun. I am very thankful for fabulous girlfriends!!!

Chapel Falls:



A friend of ours took us to these beautiful waterfalls that work as waterslides. It was breathtaking! My dudes also tried rock climbing. They were awesome!!!

Man I am a lucky mom. I sure love my 3 little chickens!!!

Matt's Birthday:

Our sweet friends made Matt this awesome Lego cake for his birthday.



We scored 2 giant rolls of paper. The kids had hours of fun making banners for daddy's birthday. Ruby got frustrated with Rocky for spilling water on the banner, so she decided to paint his face for him!

We also had an earthquake and are wondering if we will get hit by the hurricane this weekend! No wonder we are worn out, we had a busy week!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Looks fun!! And you are a brave woman-I just barely potty trained Weston a month ago:)

Anna Peterson said...

This post is amazing! It all looks like so much fun. And that Rocky...so unreal. He is so stinkin' cute!