Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Papa and Sharon's visit


We had so much fun with Papa and Sharon. We played lots of games, laughed hard, and made great memories. We loved Bananagrams, Lego concentration, Pick up sticks, hand stacking, the sock game and Mrs. Mumbles.
Lots of walks together.
Matt ran the Hartford Half Marathon....way to go!!!


Dr. Suess Sculpture Garden
Lots of stories.

Norman Rockwell Museum, my new favorite art museum.
Springfield Art Museum...Rocky is pointing out the "bum bum" on this statue.

Hole in the Wall Beach, Niantic. I have never been to the beach with my Dad. We loved it in spite of the man eating flies that tried to devour us!

Groton Submarine Museum
Springfield History Museum

Connecticut River
Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory
Springfield Armory
Hike to Hueblein Tower

Most of these museums we were able to get into for free because of the library passes! We had so much fun together. The time went way to fast. I loved my late night talks with my dad. I am so thankful to have the greatest dad ever. I feel so blessed to be his girl. Come back soon Papa and Sharon!

5 comments:

Anna Peterson said...

What a sweet post Chris! Looks so fun. So glad you got to go with your dad to the beach, and I love late night dad talks. Nothing quite like them! And Sharon with the post it on her head...pretty priceless!

Love ya, miss ya

miche said...

I miss the library passes! It's pretty cool you can get into so many places with them. That's great your dad got to come visit :) Darling pics.

Lisa said...

mooner P...looked like you had a fabulous time w/ your dad.-and sharon. we love making memories with our papa too.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

How fun! Rocky looks so much like your dad! Sounds like you had a fun trip!

Jess said...

So glad you had such a great time with your daddy - o! Cute pics!