Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wooo weee look whose 3!




How is it possible that my little buddy can possibly be THREE years old?  It is killing me knowing how quickly he is growing.  The night before his birthday, I realized that I will never have another 2 year old.  Ouch!   That stings my little mommy heart:( 

Rocky is jolly.  It is hard to look at him without cracking up.  He makes friends wherever we go.  I love his squish little body, the smell of his hair, his blueberry eyes, his golden locks and his joyful spirit.  He keeps all of us on our toes.  The other day he hid in the closet and consumed 13 pieces of Extra gum.  We love our little tornado and can't imagine life any other way!  Love you Rockstar!  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Has it really been that long?!?!

Jenner said...

holy smokes, 3!!! wow. i think Brooke and Rocky were conspiring before this life because she is crazy just like him!