Matt morphed into a massive mini figure...mmmm that was a lot of M's!
Picking the perfect tree.
One of our favorite traditions is the new ornament. Ruby got a cello, Coop a Lego Stormtroper, and Rocky a Parmesan cheese ornament.
Ruby got Coop a replacement Rubix cube for the one that Rocky chucked across the room and shattered.
My brother sent me the story The Elephants Child, one of my childhood favorites. The best part, it came with a CD of my mom reading it! I have other books she read, but I had no idea she had done a recording of this one. Priceless!!!
My little Katnis at an archery lesson.
I want to eat his face off! My little winter lion...
Ruby's creative gingerbread people from top left to right: strong man, I gotta pee man, Gangnam style man, patriotic lady, dancing man, impatient woman, reverent man, and dancing man.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
So special you have your mom reading stories:)
Post a Comment