Saturday, January 19, 2013

January Fun



School pictures.  I gave in and let them choose the backgrounds they liked:)

Happy Birthday to me!  This chocolate mint layered cake smothered in ganache hit my 39 year old spot!
Rocky's on ice!  Several of our neighbors have ice rinks in their backyards.  Lucky us!
Cooper has saved every lego box he has EVER had.  They were beginning to take over the world.  We spread them all out over the floor and created what C Man called a "Sea of Legos".  He still wouldn't part with the boxes, but at least I was able to break them down.  Now they only take up 2 huge boxes in my basement instead of an entire room.  You gotta love having a dad that works at Lego!

Who does your do?
My nephew Ben, and his wife Celeste came to see us with their beautiful boys.  So fun to have family stop by!!  Lucky me!
How much longer until this little chunky foot is bigger than mine?

I adore this sweet young man!






Snowday!  We woke up to 2 inches of snow this week and they canceled school.  This really cracks me up coming from Utah (The Greatest Snow on Earth).  They got 20 inches last week and went to school.  Lucky us!  Ruby made an awesome snow fort. Don't be jealous of my green one piece ski suit from 1992.  It is warm and I know you want it.


Graphing insects with my little bug.  I feel so blessed to be with this 3 amazing people.  I am the luckiest mom in the world!






2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for doing these posts, Chris! So much fun to look at!!

miche said...

Grace does the same thing! Keeps all her lego boxes. They are starting to really clog her room. She will never get rid of them either.