Ruby is rocking it on the cello! This is her second year and she loves it. I am so proud of her. It may have all stemmed from listening to Yo Yo Ma while I was in labor with her:)
I now have some grandfish. We have two Betas. Ruby is on her second one in 2 weeks. Animals are a hard lesson in the life cycle:(
Freezing February Fish Funeral
I am in love with Instagram. These pictures make me smile!!
Look who is putting his clothes on all by himself. There is something about a 3 year old in "tidy whities" that melts my heart.
More heart melting material. Spider-Man crawled in my lap and fell asleep. A life of crime fighting is exhausting!
This photo was taken at 9am as Nemo was coming in. School was ALREADY canceled:)
9am the next day...over 20 inches. We didn't get it that bad. Just south of us they had 36 inches! There were state wide traffic bans. So fun to snuggle up with my favorite dudes and enjoy the snow. We were very blessed not to loose power.
Happy Valentines! I love celebrating holidays, if fact I have been accused of being crazy:) I gave my kids goggles and told them that I had my eye on them. They have no idea how funny I am, sometimes I have to remind them.
1 comment:
I often remind my kids how much they love me as well. :)
Post a Comment