Thursday, March 7, 2013
Ski Sundown
Growing up in Salt Lake City, Utah, my family went skiing A LOT!! I have great memories with my dad and brothers on the slopes at Snowbird. I have been hesitant to ski in New England because I will admit it, I am a snow snob! Over winter break we took our kids to Ski Sundown in CT. I can't even tell you how much fun we had. Matt is an awesome ski instructor. My kids are so blessed to have such a great dad (and doesn't he have great legs??). Rocky just wanted to go faster! He had no fear at all! I love my little snow bunnies and will cherish the first time we all went skiing together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so awesome Chris! I admit - skiing in New England does kind of suck after you have grown up in Salt Lake. I'm a snow snob too. But, I'm glad you found a mountain!! So fun to ski with the whole fam :)
Post a Comment