Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Even more RICH!















Grandma and Papa Rich came to visit!  This was an extra special treat for my kids because they have not seen each other for almost 3 years.  Ed and Morrissa are two of the most amazing people I have ever met.  I adore both of them.  Their examples teach me what it means to work hard, serve others, and follow the Savior.  They are so in love with each other.  They both have the talent of making you feel amazing when you are with them.  I really feel like my mom stuck around until Morrissa was there to take care of me.  It is such a blessing to be a part of the Rich family.  Thanks for a great visit Grandma and Papa Rich.  We can't wait until you come back!

1 comment:

Kimo said...

I love the pic of you in your puffy coat and Ruby in her short sleeves. That is totally how things go at our house.