Monday, March 24, 2014

2014 so far


My darling friend, Shannon Hale, did a book signing near us so of course we had to go see her.  As you can see we haven't changed much since college! 

























Holy SNOW!  This has been one long, cold winter. Matt and the kids built a snow cave on our front lawn.  Matt, Ruby, and Cooper all slept in it.  They claim it was pretty toasty inside when it was 13 outside.  You know the movie Frozen?  That is what Massachusetts has been like and still is!

To keep us from getting looney, we have done lots of fun and crazy things.
 Art projects
 Superhero Party
 Manicures by Rocky

 Hibernating
 Cleaning
 Bathing
 Hide and Seek
 Work
 More art projects..
 Wearing hats


 Lots of face painting
 Rocking Out
Preforming
 Staying Fresh

 Striking poses
 Forgetting to remove the paper from the cheese
Making the Indianapolis Motor Speedway(way to go Coop Man!)
Beard Growing
Praying (melted my heart to find him like this...)












Way too many selfies!





1 comment:

miche said...

Love catching up on your family and adventures in MA. Sending warm sunshine thoughts your way. Winter has GOT to end soon, doesn't it? Love the pic of you and Shannon. I didn't know her well. I think she left on her mission soon after I joined up with you guys, but I remember thinking she was a really cool gal. Obviously, she is!