I love Brimfield. I have already been 3 times this year. I feed my Fiestaware addiction there.
Longmeadow is absolutely charming. We love all the beautiful spots in our neighborhood. I love GREEN, especially after our brutal winters.
My kids are blessed to have an amazing father. He is such a kind daddy.
Bash Bish Falls
3 of my dearest friends are moving this summer. These women have taught me about unconditional love, service, endurance and how to have a great time. I am so blessed that our paths crossed and for the impact they have made in my life. God has blessed me with great friends wherever we live.
CAAA will never be the same without A:(
Field Day. Go red team!
Coop made the news for his Makey Makey guitar that was featured at the school districts technology fair.
Stanley Park
This lady, Amy Higgins, is one of the greatest blessings in my life. She is my therapist as we run. I cherish her advice, opinions and friendship.
Searching for rocks and minerals with the Higgins crew. Once again God has blessed me with the greatest friends.
Safety first
We have a plot in our community garden. It has been a great experience working together as a family. OK really our kids hate it but Matt and I have had a good time working on it together. Gardening has so many parallels to life, relationships, the gospel. Daily take care of the little things so they don't become a mess.
Matt and I take our responsibilities of embarrassing our children very seriously.
We volunteered at the Massachusetts Special Olympics as a family with our church group. It was an incredible experience.
We ran into these three New England Patriots players at the U of U Alumni picnic in Boston (Sealver Silga, LT Tuipulotu, Reggie Dunn). Good thing we were told they were famous, I had no clue. Our family scored in the raffle. Coop won a football signed by the Ute-riots/pUTES as Ruby so lovingly named them.
Watching bunnies in the back yard.
Coopers talent show poster. This kid is the origami wizard.
1 comment:
Yay for picture overload! I can't believe how big the kids are. Is time really passing by us that quickly?
Post a Comment