Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Double Digit Dude








This dude is double digits.  Here are 10 things I love about him:
  1. He is always passionate about something.  Currently:Origami
  2. Cooper always tries to choose the right.  When he doesn't he is quick to fix it.
  3. Coop is the first one to notice if I am having a bad day.  He is always looking out for me.
  4. Continues to be the Lego master builder.
  5. This kid loves to read.
  6. He works so hard in school.  I rarely have to ask him to do homework.  He just does it and does it well.
  7. Coop is an expert scrambled egg maker.
  8. He has a very tender heart.
  9. He can do hard things and he doesn't give up until he figures things out.
  10. I get to be his mom.  Lucky me!
Love you man!

No comments: