Here we go!
Traditionally one of our first and last stops is Shivers, a whole in the wall burger joint with the most amazing FRY SAUCE. I have taught my kids well.
We love being able to play with family. Guncle, my twin brother (who is 4 years older than me) is a dang cool uncle. He always is up for a good adventure. These hills are huge!!
These two cousins were so sweet together.
Isn't my dad the cutest?! I adore him and am honored to be his girl.
Wheeler Historic Farm. I used to bring my babies to this darling farm. So many great memories here.
Sweet Ivy reading to Rocky. Spending time with cousins was a highlight for all of us.
We hiked up to Cecret Lake with my dear friend Jen and her family. We loved the AMAZING mountains and reminiscing about carrying our girls in packs wherever we went. Jen and I have been through a lot together and on many great adventures.
Zoe's birthday party.
Grandma's homemade spudnuts!
Ogden, Utah Temple Open house. I loved being able to take my children into the temple. I love the temple and the peace I feel there.
Grandpa Rich
Visiting Grandma Peterson and Uncle Mike. I shared one of my favorite Jeffrey R. Holland quotes with my kids here, "IN
the gospel of Jesus Christ you have help from both sides of the veil,
and you must never forget that. When disappointment and discouragement
strike—and they will—you remember and never forget that if our eyes
could be opened we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the
eye can see riding at reckless speed to come to our protection".
I am so blessed to have 4 big brothers. I adore them. Here are 2 of my favorites.
Guncle has great toys!
Red Butte Gardens. We saw 2 rattlesnakes while we were here!
My dad sharing his prize willing car model with my boys.
Aunt Becky took us out for Sushi. She had us choose something that would be memorable. Pretty sure we will never forget raw salmon. Thanks for the memories Beck!!
Jen and I got to go on a moms hike with out any buddies. We hiked to the Stone Livingroom. It was so cool. The view was amazing.
I met some of my B-Town babes form graduate school. I adore these women, we went through a lot together. Crazy how many babies we have between us!
Hogle Zoo Part 1 and 2 with Grandma Retta. We adore her. We are so blessed that she has adopted us. Pretty sure my mom lives vicariously through her. Rocky insisted on wearing his awesome Batman hoodie in the 95 degree temps.
Hanging with Guncle and Lissy at Liberty Park and Trolly Square.
Crown Burger
Salt Lake Temple. This was Ruby's first visit to the temple. It was super special because we had our very first family names. To make it even better, my dad helped us when we did baptisms for the dead. Watching my dad get emotional as he baptized Ruby was priceless.
1 comment:
FUN! To say I'm jealous of the picture with Beth and Marin is an understatement. :-)
Post a Comment