Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Schools out! Finally!
Cooper supported the red team for field day from the top of his head to the bottom of his red socks. Rocky wished he could be a part of field day. Ruby wanted nothing to do with hers so we went to breakfast instead.
We started another garden. Matt is a gardening guru, he loves it. I love eating from it.
I attended a women's conference for my church with these lovelies. So blessed to have these women in my life. Two of my heros spoke to us: Jeffery R. Holland and Stephanie Nielsen.
Crazy hair day for this man-child with lovely locks. Rocky had me spray his hair pink and then I let him do mine. That was scary but I figured what the heck.
We had the opportunity of volunteering for the Special Olympics at Harvard. We helped fetch balls for the tennis tournaments. If you ever want to feel good and meet some incredible people, go help with Special Olympics. It got all of us excited about tennis.
After we played in Boston and completely wore ourselves out.
Ruby received an award fro volunteering in our community from Kohls. So proud of you.
I think Rocky could be a part of the nutcracker. For some reason he loves to play in my skirt.
Ruby was part of a PSA for her school to raise money for a new sound system. She was not too happy with having her picture plastered all over the school and on the website.
My dear Gail come back from Illinois to visit. I love how you can pick up where you left off with a dear friend.
I had my first tooth pulled. An old root canal went bad and man did it hurt. I am going to say one of the top 5 times I have felt pain in my life. OUCH!!
Rocky is obsessed with chess. I love learning a totally new skill from a five year old.
Cooper played in his last violin concert. He has decided that he is ready to try something new.
I loved hearing these 2 play together.
Lots of friends, swimming and end of school year parties.
Gardens grow better when you play music for them. This is Matt's heaven: playing his banjo (Banjoleena) in the garden.
We started the tradition of spelling out our teachers names in cookies for the last day of school. It was easy with just one teacher. Now we have lots of teachers and it is a small miracle that we pulled off this many platters of cookies.
Cooper graduated from elementary school! He has had a great year.
More parties.
Peace out 7th and 5th grade.
Lots of swimming!
Collins creamery. We love this place!
Batting cages
Fourth of July
Nerf gun battles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment