Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summer Fun



My Mom was a Home-Ec teacher.  I sewed by her side as a little girl and learned wonderful things from her.  I made all my dance dresses in high school.  My first job was at a fabric store.  I love to sew but rarely do so (thats punny).  Ruby made a goal to make a dress this summer.  I loved teaching her how to pick out a pattern, fabric, the whole 9 yards (there's another one).  Pretty sure my mom was hanging out with us as we sewed together...all three of us.
It is hard to believe that this big stinky foot was once the length of my index finger.  Cooper loves these socks with all his SOLE.
 Kids kissing kids.  That just made Ruby roll her eyes at me.

 Our dear friends Pume and Wilber made THE MOST AMAZING FOOD for us.  Wilber made us Pupusa, they were divine.
 Free Slurpees on 7/11.  The only time we ever go to Sev.

We have issues with putting things on our eyes apparently.  








Matt and Cooper spent the week at Camp Moses Scout Reservation.  We went up for a visit and learned to shoot guns and arrows.  Coop earned 4 merit badges and had a great time with his dad.  We sure missed 2 of our favorite boys.  



Ward Party
 Brimfield.  Yes, I bought some Fiesta!

 Rocky can change from a pig to a shark.  He really wants to loose his first tooth.  He let me know that the tooth fairy is NOT really.  People don't have wings.


Lots of swimming lessons.
 Ruby fighting off two bad guys while hula hooping.
Please don't grow up any more little brother.

Poor daddy.  Just had some skin cancer removed.  He has some serious swelling.  Luckily they got it all.  Wear sunscreen and cover up!

 Ick and Grandma Retta came to see us!  We adore them and feel so blessed to have them in our lives.
 I scared my running partner to death by walking out in this get up.  It was worth the good belly laught.
The bonnet is catching on.  My neighbor decided she needed to get in on the fashion.  My neighbors rock.

No comments: