You know those friends that are there for you no matter what? Springer is one of those for me. When my brother committed suicide when I was in 8th grade Springer was the one to leave a sweet gift on my porch. I am sure she didn't know what to do but she did something. That lesson spoke volumes to me. She has been there for a lot of crappy times in my life and made the good times even better. Springer, one of my best friends since kindergarten met me in San Diego for a girls trip. We had the time of our lives jumping on beds, observing harbor seals, eating copious amounts of treats, going down slides, popping bubble wrap in public, laughing until we cried, crying until we laughed and trying not to wet our pants. I adore this woman and will always cherish this trip. And yes we really did walk around stopping every 10 feet to take a selfie.
Saturday, April 23, 2016
Girls Trip!!
You know those friends that are there for you no matter what? Springer is one of those for me. When my brother committed suicide when I was in 8th grade Springer was the one to leave a sweet gift on my porch. I am sure she didn't know what to do but she did something. That lesson spoke volumes to me. She has been there for a lot of crappy times in my life and made the good times even better. Springer, one of my best friends since kindergarten met me in San Diego for a girls trip. We had the time of our lives jumping on beds, observing harbor seals, eating copious amounts of treats, going down slides, popping bubble wrap in public, laughing until we cried, crying until we laughed and trying not to wet our pants. I adore this woman and will always cherish this trip. And yes we really did walk around stopping every 10 feet to take a selfie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment