We are for sure headed to Bloomington, Indiana! It is nice to know something for sure after all this waiting. I just found out it is on the fringes of "Tornado Alley". They have tornado sirens all over the place. SCARY! We may just be blown back to Utah.
Cooper is laying by my holding my wrist as a type. He is all drugged up on Motrin and Delsym for his fever and cough. He got a fabulous Spider-Man shirt for Easter that lights up whenever he moves. I thought I had an ambulance outside my window, nope just Coops shirt! Sure wonder when these batteries will wear out:>
5 comments:
Hey!! I am so excited to talk to you! Thanks for posting on my blog. I will email you and we can compare notes on everything business school. In the meantime i just "named my own price" for $10 a day (plus taxes) picking up a compact car at the IND airport. It took it on my first try, so maybe you could even try for lower $$?
oh yeah, and GO HOOSIERS!
It was fun talking with you the other day! Indiana will be great! And don't worry too much about tornadoes. At least they can be predicted. (Better than earthquakes, right?) At least that's what they say here in Texas! (We have heard the sirens go off many times but have yet to experience a tornado in our neighborhood, thank goodness.)
Hey Chris. I sent you this huge long email last night. I hope you got it. This is too weird. Tye is also a graphic designer!!! His degree (which i mentioned briefly in the email) is Communications with an emphasis in Marketing & Adv, from the Y...
Chris, We walked for 1 and 1/2 hours this morning. Don't you feel good. We need to do it again soon. I enjoyed the chatting as much as the exercise, probably more. You're awesome.
Just for you and Jenner... Go Hoosiers.
Post a Comment