Sunday, March 23, 2008

Twins!

I met a darling girl in my neighborhood named Christine. I thought that was an easy enough name to remember. The next time I saw her I found out her last name is Lee. I thought that was crazy because I am Christina LEE. I ran into her again and you will never guess what her maiden name is, PETERSEN! Is that crazy or what!!! One her best friends is moving to a little place called Bloomington Indiana!!! Wow is this a tender mercy or what!

Today I hopped in the shower with Ruby, my other twin, because I was in a hurry and she was not. She looked at me and said:
Ruby: We are twins
Me: We sure are!
Ruby: Except you have long boobs and hairy privates!



Thanks Holls, I stole this picture off your blog! These are some of my very favorite people. I feel so blessed to have such great friends. Thanks for all you do for me ladies.

Only one person has come to see my house. I am so stressed out. I can either be a fun mom OR have a clean house.

2 comments:

Kate Rosenvall said...

Okay, so I am dying over your shower experience with Ruby. There must never be a dull moment in your household. That is too funny.

That's crazy you know Kent. He and Bryan were actually in the same MBA program and have become pretty good friends. He's such a great guy. It's such a small world.

Kara said...

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! Kev and I were dying on Ruby's little comments. Love your big toe and those sagging boobs!!!!