Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 Years!

Matt and I got married 10 years ago today.
Here are just a few reasons why I am madly in love with him:
  • He is so darn handsome!
  • He supports me in all that I do.
  • He is an AMAZING daddy.
  • He loves to learn and remembers everything.
  • He is very handy.
  • He makes me feel like a queen.
  • He is very positive.
  • He makes me smile.
  • He gives great foot rubs.
  • He has a heart of gold.
  • He can name any font.
  • He is smart.
  • He puts his dreams into action.
  • What you see is what you get: he's not hiding anything.
  • He looks for the good in people.
  • He is a good leader.
  • He loves me!
Happy Anniversary Muzz!
I love you!

5 comments:

In Good Company said...

congrats. 10 years is a long time and eternity is even longer:)

Kara said...

Haopy Anniversary! Hope you got to do something fun.

Holly said...

Happy 10th!!! Hope you two had a great day!!!

Marcae said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow...10 years! Way to go!

miche said...

The 10th is a good one. Can't believe we've all been married so long! Hope you had a great day together...