The doctor just called and said that Ruby's brain is perfectly normal. That is THE best news I have ever received. Thanks for you prayers, love and support. Now we will have to figure out what to do with her headaches, but I can handle that!
I don't know how parents deal with bad news about their kids. The last 3 days has been complete torture.
My dad has 2 codes that he writes down next to a problem he is trying to solve: ATL (ask the Lord) and TTL (Thank the Lord).
TTL!!
4 comments:
Chris - I am so glad! We were praying for you. I have a friend whos son has severe headaches. His are occular headaches and are related to how his eyes focus on things. They've been able to control them now that they know what the problem is. Hopefully Ruby's will be easy to figure out.
Chris - glad to hear this :).
And I like to use PTL - Praise The Lord, myself.
I'm so glad she's ok!! Curren has headaches, too! He saw an opthalmologist and it's not his eyes, a nuerologist who says he has migraines which are very common and he is having an mri next week just in case. I'm not worried, but I think it's odd that little kids have regular headaches!
I'm so glad to hear that everything with Ruby is fine. I know how scary it can be. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment