Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!


Matt and I ran our first race together.  It has been one of our goals for a long time.  We ran the East Millcreek 5K.  Matt was so sweet to run by me.  What a great memory!  After the race, Guncle, Lisa and the kids met us for our traditional breakfast at the park and the parade.
We watched fireworks at Sugarhouse park with "Ick", Grandma Retta, Grandma Nora, and Joe.  Matt's friend from work was in charge of the show, so he showed us how the fireworks work.  It was amazing!  Then he hooked us up with seats at ground zero.  I love holidays!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

You do so many fun things Chris! I hope to be like you someday: active and ambitious. I love your posts and all the fun things you guys have done lately. And what fun to have connections for the Fourth of July!