Friday, July 4, 2008

Red Butte Garden

We went with Papa to Red Butte Garden. We just can't get enough of him before we go. I don't know what I am going to do without my dad. I love this picture of kids following him. He is one of the best examples they could follow. I hope they always will!
This pine cone weighed about 10 lbs! Wouldn't want that to fall from the tree on your head!
The flowers are amazing and the childrens garden is so much fun! Ruby loved this cake with 6 candles on it just for her. Cooper loved climbing through the snake maze. My dad knew most of the names of the flowers. I have a lot to learn.

These ducklings were so stinkin cute! They hung out with us for over a half hour. They would eat right out of my kids hands.

This was an amazing daddy-daughter date that I will always cherish.

1 comment:

Lori Ellsworth said...

How fun! I can't wait to take my kids there when we move!