
I borrowed this idea from one of my friends, I thought it was a great idea so here goes:
20 years ago...
- I was 14 years old.
- I was in 8th grade. It was a very rough year, my brother had just committed suicide.
- My best friends were Kim Taylor, Amanda Gurule, and Shelli Springer. If you take the first initials from our names it spelled SACK.
- I graduated from the U of U in Elementary Education.
- Matt and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple.
- I started teaching 2nd grade, went to China, got mono, and my mom died.
- We bought our house on Edward Ave. and gutted it.
- I was done teaching. Ruby and I were having the time of our lives and I was pregnant with Cooper.
- Matt worked for Lovesac.
3 years ago...
- We were still remodeling our house and living at my dads.
- I was put into the Relief Society presidency.
- I had the cutest 3 and 1 year old kids.
- Ruby did Kindergarten, Coop started preschool. I lost 25 pounds!
- Matt had his own business.
- We were living in our house (after 3 years of remodeling).
- We were accepted to Indiana University.
- We sold our house.
- We have moved into Matt's parents.
- I went to a spinning class at the gym.
- I went to breakfast with some of my high school friends.
- My niece, Clara, slept over (my kids were in heaven!)
- I am going to the gym to my favorite weight class.
- Playing with Matt and my kids.
- Getting my hair cut!
- We will be living in Indiana.
- Matt will be at school 24/7.
- I will be making lots of new friends and emailing all my old ones:)
- Have more fun with my kids. (Don't take life so seriously)
- Finish packing.
- Let all the people we are leaving know how much I adore them.
- Cafe Rio pork salad (ok, it is actually the dressing)
- Homemade ice cream.
- My sister in laws lemon merange pie.
- I hate my yellow teeth. I have veneers on them so bleach won't work.
- I need to have more fun with my kids.
- I need to not repeat gossip.
- Disneyland ( I have never been).
- Any where with a beach!
- Navoo (I am going there in 2 weeks!)
- Mom (my favorite)
- REI customer service
- The easter bunny at the ZCMI center!
3 comments:
i can't believe you haven't ever been to disneyland. maybe after matt graduates from IU?
My dear friend Chris,
I loved reading about you. I will check your blog more often now. Russ put my username and password to come up automaticlly. He's great. I love all your pictures and your explaination of them. Keep up the good work. Lots of love, Lu Lu
I love that idea Chris, thanks for sharing. It makes me want to do that too, reflect on my life. And it looks like you're having so much fun in all those pictures. And you're swimming suit is way cute!
By the way, I just started taking up yoga this week. Have you done it before? It feels so good, I'm loving it! Tomorrow: kickboxing. Thought you'd be proud. :?). And I second the Disneyland trip after Matt graduates. I would like to attend with you also.
Post a Comment