Today we walked to a pond 5 minutes from our house. We saw: 3 snakes, 2 turtles, 2 frogs, 1 bunny, 2 butterflies, crickets and grasshoppers. The most amazing thing was seeing a frog getting devoured by a snake! Yesterday Cooper and I were running in our neighborhood and there was a Doe and a spotted fawn eating grass off of someones lawn!
Bloomington Rocks!!!
3 comments:
AHH, turtles!! Do you still have any of your turtle collection from college?? Don't turtles give you salmanilla (sp?)???? J/K I miss and love your guts!
i hate snakes. i would have died if i saw a live snake eating a frog. my kids had fun running on the fake grass too, and kicking each other and crying during the tour.
I lvoe that you're having a great time!
don't tell my mom about the snakes. you know what she says "We'RE NOT SAFE ANYWHERE!!!"
Post a Comment