
Bloomington has an amazing farmers market. We sure miss our garden!! I have heard it is hard to have a garden here because there are so many hungry critters running around.

Another continuation of our daily Halloween celebration.

Matt had his MBA induction this week. He is now officially a Kelley MBA student. Real school starts tomorrow. This next 16 weeks is supposed to be the hardest part of the entire program. We are not planning on seeing much of him until Christmas.

Is this a classic picture or what? I was totally freaked out when we drove by this barn on the way to Lake Monroe.

Ruby loved the 4th Street Festival. It was so nice to not have to pay for an arts festival. BTW, gas is only $3.66 here. Utah was by far the most expensive place for gas on our trek east.
3 comments:
Chris... our gas was at $3.28 today, I am hoping with Gustav that it doesn't go back up (seeing how Michael has to fill up 2 1/2 times a week! ugh!). My mom said that Utah was still close to $4.00 that is just crazy! - BYW, I love the Halloween masks and that is an awesome pic of the old timey barn. Love it! Ü
Utah has the highest gas prices on the continental United States. BOO!
I love those masks, I couldn't even tell that was you. They're trippy!
That barn is scary. And is that a man hanging from it? Creepy...
Tell the kids hi and give them loves for me!
That is a great picture of you and Matt at his induction! Fun photos...you all look so happy.
Post a Comment