Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Cooper's First Field Trip
Cooper had his first field trip to the Bloomington Fire Station. I think his favorite part was riding on a bus without a carseat. He got a big goose egg on his head from smaking it on the window from not being strapped in. He doesn't love having his picture taken, hence the hiding up my shirt picture! I love his preschool. His teachers are darling. I am learning a lot about what other churches believe and having my own testimony strengthened on a daily basis. I went to the monthly chapel time on Friday. There chuch has a little more excitement than mine. We were clapping and sing a song about Jumping for Jesus!
If I haven't already mentioned this, I like the look of your blog!
Also, I'm glad to hear that you're like SOCC preschool! That is where we go to church and we really like it. And I'm always curious about what others believe and why, too. So if you're ever up for chatting about it, let me know!
3 comments:
Oh P, you make me laugh. I cannot stop by your blog without a chuckle. I should be jumping for Jesus. You need to teach us that one.
Oh how fun!
If I haven't already mentioned this, I like the look of your blog!
Also, I'm glad to hear that you're like SOCC preschool! That is where we go to church and we really like it. And I'm always curious about what others believe and why, too. So if you're ever up for chatting about it, let me know!
Post a Comment