
I saw this idea in Real Simple and I love it. I have had a jumble of necklaces and bracelets for years. Within minutes my problem was solved. Too bad Matt can't stand it banging on the door when it opens.

We decorated our pumpkin today (Thanks Melissa!). It is crazy to think how hot it was today and that it supposedly snowed in Utah!

Our friends invited us over for Canadian Thanksgiving. We had Turducken!!! Eating Turducken has been on my list of things to do! It was yummy. I guess they stick a duck and a chicken inside a turkey. It sounds rather crowded but it was tasty! It is like getting 3 birds with one stone.


Here are 2 of my favorite school projects of the week. I am very impressed with the schools here. My dudes are learning so much and having lots of fun. We got a membership to the Wonderlab which is the Bloomington Childrens Museum. We went 4 times this week! I love to watch my kids explore. The light in their eyes is worth every dollar that we spent on the membership.
4 comments:
Look at your little guy without his shirt on, and we're here freezing our patooties off!!!! I love seeing all of the fun you guys are up to! Happy Fall!
i like your jewelry organizer. ruby's picture is sweet.
Those are adorable Chris.. Your kids are very smart and talented. I love the jewerly idea as well.
COOOMMMMEEE HOOOMMMEEE!!!!!
Post a Comment