Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Matt!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? I don't think our TV has been turned on in weeks. If he wasn't in school, ESPN baby! He loves to watch NFL, basketball, golf and educational programs.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island, especially if it was on a Training Table Turkey Chef Salad.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Squash, he is totally into texture.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Gingerale or Sprite.

5. Where did he go to high school? Olympus High School, Salt Lake City Utah.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9.5?

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Text books!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? SKS from The Soup Kitchen, at home it would be tuna on wheat with lots of pepper and pickles, oh actually a garden tamatoe sandwich.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? A high fiber cereal!!

10. What is his favorite cereal? Best Friends from Kashi (it contains twigs!)

11. What would he never wear? A speedo?

12. What is his favorite sports team? I don't think he has a favorite team, he just likes to watch a good game. Actually it would be Team Rich!

13. Who will he vote for? Neither of us have figured that out yet.

14. Who is his best friend? Us! His I-Phone is a close 2nd.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Put things away before he is done, pick at things.

16. How many states has he lived in? 2, Utah and Indiana. He has also lived in Brazil.

17. What is his heritage? I guess I best find out!

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Yellow with chocolate frosting.

19. Did he play sports in high school? He played on the Football team.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Hanging out with us! studying, golfing, running, playing basketball.

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? He is a member of IBS and the MBAA but those are not exclusively men.

2 comments:

Marcae said...

That last comment you made on my blog was too funny. I knew Grandpa looked like someone, but I could never figure out who it was.
Anyway, I'm so glad you guys are liking IN. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
P.S. Thanks for the cinnamon roll recipe...I can't wait to make them!

Kate said...

I think this post is so much fun! Infact I'm going to steal it and use it :) Hope things are going well!