

The Consumer Marketing Accademy (Matt's group) had a function sponsored by Kraft. They brought the Weinermobile along and guess who was lucky enough to ride in it? There are only 7 weinermobiles in the world. When you honk the horn, it plays the little jingle!
7 comments:
That's pretty darn cool! Lucky!!!
oh shut the front door! that's got to be the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life
I love that Cooper is a Super hero where ever he goes! That kid has some guts! It is Halloween 365 days a year! I wish! TRICK-OR-TREAT!
Hey Chris,
Love the picture of the weiner mobile. I'm pretty sure I missed out on that last year. Just so you know, I finally posted the pumpkin soup recipe on my blog. Sorry it took so long!
Oh, and I'm going to miss dessert night at your house tonight b/c we're celebrating Mike's bday. Hope it goes well!
Hurray for blog stalking, and Katie's blog that linked us together! It was so good to see pictures of your family, and how wonderful that Retta came to visit! When we were there that end of August she was already missing you all so much! I'm glad you're liking Indiana and that things are going well!
Jealous......I would love to take a ride in the Weiner mobile--fun fun fun...
Post a Comment