Sunday, October 26, 2008

The week in review...

Another busy week for the Rich family. Matt was in Chicago and Battle Creek, Michigan checking out some companies. We played hard while he was gone. Last night we had 3 Halloween parties: Cooper's school, Kelley Kids, and the ward Trunk or Treat. Kelley Kids did a hayride and bonfire. The hayride was so much fun. We were followed by a herd of hungry cows! I am glad we lived to tell about it!
This is one of my favorite crafts, it has become a tradition at our house.
We went up to INDY as everyone here calls it, to the Children's Museum. It was phenomenal!! It is one of the best museums in the world. Cooper loved the Indy car!
Yes, that is the BATMOBILE! I personally like the weinermobile better.
We ate dinner with our friends from Japan. YUMMY!
No story, just love my little tub diver.
I made these cupcakes for the Partners Club dessert night. BOO!

Let me introduce you to my new favorite game CORNHOLE! It is not a bean bag, it is a corn bag and you throw it in a hole. I can finally say the name without cracking up.

Cooper has been doing and saying some great things. He put Ruby's t-shirt in an unflushed toilet. I am sure he had a good reason, just not quite sure what it was! Just when I thought I was going to trade him in for a monkey he redeemed himself. Matt was eating some chocolate. Cooper said, "What would Jesus do if he had chocolate? He would share it!" How can you say no to that?

7 comments:

Jedda said...

It was fun to hang out with you guys this weekend. Thanks for so much fun! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!

Jenner said...

the indy children's museum looks fun. did you get the HH discount? i bet you were glad to make those bat cupcakes and not worry about zac being there. did you bite out of all the wings?

Kate said...

Man, you guys have too much fun! I love all of your fun creative ideas. I think we should be neighbors so I can learn all of your cool tricks! I'm so glad Grandma Retta could come visit you guys. I sure love that lady!

miche said...

Chrispy,
It's been a long time since I caught up on your blog. Wow, you are packing in the fun things! I love all your halloween festivities and ideas. You are so creative. Super great pics! I know - I hear you on the pumpkin prices in these pumpkin patches! I think I paid $13 for one of ours!!! what happened to 10 cents a pound???

Kara said...

I can hear you say CORNHOLE and it makes me crack up. Love ya. Thanks for the laugh.

Lisa said...

watch out Martha---mooner p is in the house. Those cupcakes were darling, I would never have the patience for that. You are a crafty lady and never stop going and doing...
love ya lots

Loni said...

So many things I loved about this post I don't know where to start!

First off, Corn Hole. That is hilarious.

Second, your cupcakes are so darling! I want to copy them.

Third, Cooper's "Jesus would share", that is priceless.

And Finally...I wanted to tell you that last Saturday night I stopped home before I went to a Party to find Mom at home by herself. Dad and Jason had gone to Wyoming to fish and she was chilling alone on a Saturday night. I told her that she should call one of her girlfriends and go out. She said, "She's in Indiana." :( She is missing her Chris. Just wanted you to know that we all love you all and miss you, but we're so glad that you're having fun and doing well.

Whew! That's a lot...sorry! ;)