Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Tournament in Dublin Ohio

Matt had a "business meeting" at the Memorial Tournament (a PGA tournament). I wondered if he would see anyone famous. This was his proof for me taken from his iPhone (I really call it the iWife). I thought it was pretty incredible that he saw on of the most famous athletes in the world. I have never been a fan of golf. In fact years ago it was a four letter word to me. I did have to admit, it was pretty cool to see Tiger.
Well it just so happened that Matt had the passes for Saturdays event. Once again, not a big golf fan, but I sure wanted to see Tiger. If you can get past my sweaty pregnant self, you can see Tiger standing on the green with a white hat (between our heads, I know it's a stretch but it is the only proof I have). I was freaking out! It is amazing to see someone that talented. About an hour after we saw him the first time, HE (el Tigre) walked within 3 feet of us and we watched him tee off the 18th! THWACK! His ball sounded like it went much further than mine does at the driving range!
Cooper and I found this dragonfly. Thank heavens, because it kept the kids entertained for HOURS! It perched right on Rubys nose. Right before Tiger walked past us, there was a herd of photographers that walked past. One of them saw Ruby with her nose jewl and started snapping pictures! Let me know if you see her in Golf Digest!

For more excitement, Cooper fell of a rope swing and hpyer extended most of his fingers on his left hand! That poor kid, his fingers look like Vienna sausages. Our insurance will only cover us in Indiana, so luckily we were headed there tomorrow for my doctors appointment anyway. Time for some x-rays!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow - Tiger Woods! Cool! I'm not a golf fan, but it would be cool to see him in action! Sorry to hear about Cooper - hopefully all goes well at the doctor. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Lisa said...

ohh poor copper...hope it is not too bad! Rubes looked dang cute w/ the insect on her nose and Tiger, I am not a golf fan either but seeing Tiger would be very cool.

Luke and Marin said...

How cool!! I'm super jealous. Looks like fun!!!!!