Monday, June 1, 2009

O HI O!


We are going to see and do every possible thing we can while we are here in Ohio. Today I ventured to the big city of Columbus. Columbus is Ginormous compared to Marysville and Bloomington. We went the COSI, a science museum for kids. The greatest thing is that my Wonderlab pass got us in for FREE! We had so much fun. We even got to ride a camel! OK it was fake, but just image some pregnant lady trying to climb up on that thing!
Columbus has a cute little temple. There are 4 sessions a day and you have to make a reservation to go to one of them. Don't mind us standing in the garden!
Ruby riding "Raspberry", Cooper staying as far away as possible ( I guess he is my son).
Kids:Can we take him home? He is only $5! Parents: instantaneous and unanimous NO!
We went to Marmon Valley Farms. I wondered if it was settlede by a Mormon from southern Utah but it wasn't. The kids loved to hold the bunnies and kittens while I panicked about fleas (supposidly animals don't get lice, I have to have something to worry about!).

There are 2 ponds behind our townhome with a beautiful wooded area. Today we saw a momma duck with 13 ducklings, 2 roosters 2 deer and 2 families of new goslings. This place is like a fairy land!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Sounds awesome! Enjoy your summer but don't have too much fun. I want you to come back.

Laura said...

I agree whole-heartedly with Sally - Glad you're having fun but make sure you come back!

Lisa said...

I can't believe how much energy you have....you are always on the go and finding new adventures for your kids! I am just glad Jenna doesn't read your blog or she would have lots of questions for me.

miche said...

Chris, I am always amazed at how you truly bloom where you're planted. You are ALWAYS positive, energetic, and ready for any change or challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.