We had the privilege of hanging out with some B-town friends this weekend, Beth and Jessica. We went to the Easton Town Center, a ginormous outdoor mall that is spectacular. Remind me next time I want to take my kids shopping NOT TO! I almost had a panic attack when Coop started doing roundhouse kicks in the stemware department of Crate and Barrel!We go swimming almost everyday, some days even twice. I heart water aerobics right now. The weightless feeling is AWESOME.
Matt and I even got to go on a DATE this week! We went to the fanciest restraunt in Marysville, I had crab stuffed trout. YUM! We also found a roadside icecream stand that makes their own icecream sandwhiches. I am getting plenty of icecream!

We went to COSI again for Farm Days. They had tons of HUGE John Deer equipment for the kids to climb on. We saw a Grand Canyon IMAX movie. I miss red rock country and have such great memories of being there with my family.


Yesterday was fun filled from dawn to dusk. The best part is that Daddy came! He has been working his can off at his internship. I am so proud of all of his hard work. We met the Browns and the Reeses at the Columbus Zoo. What an amazing zoo! We have now been 2 times and still haven't seen all of it. It was heavenly to be with friends! We feel so blessed for all the friends we have made in this past year.

After 6 hours in the zoo, we walked next door to a darling little amusement park. I was bummed I couldn't go on any rides but that was quickly erased as I watched my amazing little family play together. 
We had to interupt our fun for MORE FUN! Matt got tickets from work to go to the Clippers game. We had a blast! We were up in a suite with lots of yummy food and non stop Cracker Jacks! We have been singing Take me out to the ball game all week and it paid off. We sang it in the 7th inning stretch at the top of our lungs with Cracker Jacks in hand.As we left I was exhausted to put it mildly. There was an ANGEL standing there waiting for us with a bike wagon that rode us back to our car. The looks on my kids faces was awesome!
Needles to say today I feel like a train hit me so I haven't done much. Luckily, Rocky is all over the place which is so very reassuring. Can't wait to meet him! 11 more weeks :)
5 comments:
What a fun day. And what an awesome mom! If your kids are ever mean to you I'll talk to them remind them what a cool mom you are! I want you to take me to all those fun places too!
Wahoo! I'm glad you are having such a great time! Ruby's hair is getting so long. Your family is so lucky to have you!
I'm amazed you can fit all of those things into one weekend. Sheesh! I also can't believe it's only 11 weeks until Rocky gets here!
Chrispy, you guys still take the cake on having the most fun. I can't believe all the things you do!
i can just imagine cooper in crate and barrel! glad you got to hang out with friends.
Post a Comment